제목: Overdeliver: Build a Business for a Lifetime Playing the Long Game in Direct Response Marketing
저자: Brian Kurtz
- 마케팅은 중요하다.
- 관계가 중요하다.
- 많이 주고 도와줘라.
- Direct Marketing
- Eugene (Gene) M. Schwartz : copywriters - Breakthrough Advertising
- This book is about direct marketing, which is measurable marketing in any medium.
- Direct marketing is all about measurability and therefore accountability.
- Be involved in all your marketing efforts, even if you outsource everything.
- Marketing is not evil
- No one spends enough time on lists
- Customers refund transactions... Not relationships
- Credibility & Transparency trump all
- Always think direct marketing
- Use your personal brand in your marketing when applicable
- Advertising opportunities are now infinite
Chapter 1: Overdeliver
- Lessons from Marty Edelston
- 1. Outworked everyone
- 2. Insatiable curiosity
- 3. surrounded himself with people smarter than he was in areas where he lacked knowledge or expertise.
- 4. focused on helping others first
- Power of 100:0 - You give 100 percent of your effort at all times, even if the other side is giving nothing.
- Adam Grant: Give and Take.25% are givers 19% are takers and 56% are matchers :How you give not how much you give
Chapter 2: Original Source
Chapter 3: How Paying Postage Made Me a Better Marketer
Chapter 4: List Building & RFM
Chapter 5: Offers
Chapter 6: Creative & Copy
Chapter 7: Multichannel Marketing
Chapter 8: Customer Service & Fulfillment
Chapter 9: Continuity & LTV
Chapter 10: Playing the Long Game